You love food, we love food...
...you love trying new things; we love finding new products...you love outstanding quality at reasonable prices and we love fair deals for customers and producers.
At FoodHQ we understand food.
Food is so much more than a dash around the supermarket; it's a passion both for those who produce it with love and care, and those who enjoy it, savouring the flavours and the memories. Stock your cupboards with a few special treats from us and bring a taste of Mediterranean sun into your kitchen. Don't settle for the bland and mass-produced; choose from our incredible range of healthy, delicious, exciting products. We do the hard work sourcing, testing, tasting, delivering, so all you have to do is click and enjoy.
P.S. For those of you who are coming to us having searched for Getoily.com, you are in the right place! FoodHQ is our new name and new look site to reflect our ever increasing range of products.
- @foodhq1 EVOO Polyphenols May Provide Protection Against Platelet Aggregation in Cardiovascular Disease https://t.co/BaBCRP4xl5
- @foodhq1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil Better for Frying Fish https://t.co/D0ohEDLP2v
- @foodhq1 https://t.co/29rMYxwPdc
- @foodhq1 Health Benefits of High-Phenolic Olive Oils Decoded through Gene Expressions https://t.co/6vDyEM87vl
- @foodhq1 Greek Olive Branch Sent to Rio to Symbolize Peace in Olympics Opening Ceremony https://t.co/YyC58RGz1m
- @foodhq1 Internet-Based Nutritional Guidance Encourages Healthier Eating https://t.co/G0pfWFEReF
- @foodhq1 Potential Mechanism for the Cardioprotective Effect of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unraveled https://t.co/r14JsLeGc1
- @foodhq1 5 Reasons Extra Virgin Olive Oil is Incredibly Healthy https://t.co/lChtkduGqb
Il Borgo del Balsamico
An exclusive condiment with a creamy texture and a velvety smooth flavour with sweet and sour notes. For best results use sparingly to add glossy colour and vivid taste to your dish. Especially suited to seasoning soft cheeses, fruit or shellfish.
£34.99now in stock
Black Dog Delicatessen
This Balsamic vinegar from Modena in Italy is aged in wooden barrels for ten years according to local traditions. The aging gives the vinegar its sweet, mellow taste and glossy, dark colour. This tasty vinegar is delicious both on itís own or mixed with a good olive oil, drizzle it over salads or grilled vegetables for a quick flavour boost.
£9.99now in stock
Great Taste Gold Award Winner from Manfredi Barbera
An exciting modern Extra Virgin Olive oil that uses innovative processing techniques to eliminate all bitterness for a creamy texture and taste that can be used as a substitute for cream to add quality, richness and mild, aromatic flavour.
£17.99now in stock
Three Star Great Taste Award Winner from Cortijo de Suerte Alta
This exceptional Extra Virgin Olive oil is made on a family estate in the heart of Andalucia in Spain and is one of only 3 oils to win the coveted Three Star Great Taste Award.
£11.99now in stock